当前位置:博士招聘网 > 资讯频 道 > 英文简历 > 正文
英文求职信结束语的几种写法
2011年10月15日    博士招聘网
分享到:
 1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.

  如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。

  2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.

  恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。

  3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.

  如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日、前往拜访。

  4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.

  如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请准予面试。

  5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.

  如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。

  6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.

  恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。

  7. I trust that you will give this appliation your favorable consideration.

  本人相信,贵公司会将本人的申请给予考虑。

  8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.

  如有试用的机会,本人必尽力而为,以满足贵公司的要求。

  9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me

  对此申请,贵公司如惠予考虑,本人将尽最大的忠诚与努力。

  10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you.

  假如应征成功,而能在贵公司服务,本人保证将尽所能为贵服务。

  11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.

  假如应征获得青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。

  12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.

  如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。
[复制链接] [收藏本文] [打印本文] [关闭本文] [返回页顶] [返回首页

关于我们 | 网站声明 | 服务专区 | 用户反馈 | 合作伙伴 | 联系 我们
Copyright(C) 2005 - 2015 www.51boshi.net All Rights Reserved
博士招聘网 版权所有 京ICP备09086279号-2
客服电话:010-69750702 传 真:010-69750702
未经 博士招聘网 同意,不得转载本网站之所有招聘信息及作品,违法必究